The Georgia Institute of Technology has been awarded a $65 million grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration (EDA) to support a statewide initiative that combines artificial intelligence and manufacturing innovations with transformational workforce and outreach programs. The grant will increase job and wage opportunities in distressed and rural communities, as well as among historically underrepresented and underserved groups.
Tech’s partners include the:
· Georgia Department of Community Affairs
· Georgia Cyber Center
· Houston County Development Authority
· Russell Innovation Center for Entrepreneurs
· Robins Air Force Base 21st Century Partnership
· Spelman College
· Southwest Georgia Regional Commission
· Technologists of Color
· Technology Association of Georgia Education Collaborative
· Technical College System of Georgia
· University of Georgia
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) – Kids from around our area played a 21st-century take on a classic game. It’s capture-the-flag,...
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – An exercise Wednesday at the Georgia Cyber Center gave IT professionals a chance to sharpen their...